Too much to do...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dralion - so that's what it means

We're off to see Dralion this weekend - which I hope will live up to my expectations (I've been wanting to see Cirque du Soleil for about a decade!). Swissinfo gave me the answer as to where the name of the show comes from...

"Dralion:
From September 8 until October 16 in Wallisellen, Zurich, the famous Cirque du Soleil presents "Dralion", a fusion of ancient Chinese circus tradition and the avant-garde Cirque du Soleil. The show’s name is taken from its two main symbols: the dragon representing the East and the lion representing the West. www.dralion.com"

I must remember to take the sun-bleached tickets off the fridge door before we go. They were ordered so long ago now that they are almost a component part of the kitchen :-)