Too much to do...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Beerable Stealth

OK, just got back in after seeing perhaps the naffist film of my time in Switzerland --> Stealth.
I was however forewarned of this film's potential when I read this morning that 20 Minuten had given it a 1 star rating (which for 20 Minuten is a dire-dire warning).

I sat though a film which tried in vain to copy Stanley Kubrick's 2001, combined with a lethal mixture of Hollywood studio special effects with a storyline that George W. could follow (and perhaps even worse, would approve of). It ended up as comic entertainment in a very unintentional way.

Having said all this I had a super evening. Firstly the company (you know who you are), but secondly, the style in which I watched the movie (a picture will hopefully be posted tomorrow): electric reclining chair, waiter service for as much ice cream, crisps and popcorn (if you are that way inclined) that you can eat - but also FREE BEER (yes, FREE BEER). Can you imagine a deal like that in the UK?